Topic: Stem cells
Mother of all Cells
The human body is constantly manufacturing stem cells in the bone marrow, based on the certain conditions, and signals in the body. Stem cells are directed where they are needed. A stem cell is an immature, basic cell that has not yet developed to become a skin muscle, nerve cell.
There are different types of stem cells that the body can use for different purposes.
With evidence that stem cell works by triggering damaged tissues in the body to repair themselves often known as regenerative therapy.
Use of stem cells to treat or prevent a disease or condition from wrinkles, spinal repair, heart disease, muscular dystrophy etc. Stem could potentially treat osteoarthritis of the knee, which the cartilage covering the end of the bones starts to deteriorate and wear and wear away, leading to pain and swelling, stiffness and ultimately loss of function and mobility.
Studies have shown over 600 000 people a year undergo this, yet stem cell can be an alternative to surgery.
After months of research we present to you our 2 Cell + with apple and grape stem cell that helps maintain and repair tissues. With unique extracts blends to protect the cells from the harmful effects of free radicals and help support the proliferation of stems cells.
Benefits of Stem Cell
Reduces Pain Effectively
Stem cells in pain management works to provide pain relief and decrease the inflammation associated with the pain. Aim is to repair and regenerate the affected region while producing pain relief in an efficient manner
Minimal post – procedural recovery
With stem cell recovery time is minimal. The goal is to get people back to recovery and back to their way of life.
Promotes responsible innovation
A stem cell is an advanced is an advanced innovation in the medical world that helps repair and rejuvenate damaged tissues, nerves, cartilage and muscles. Stem cell has proven fast relief; it also ensures safe and efficient results.
Other benefits of stem cells
Cell Renewal and Regeneration
- Protect skin from being damaged
- Show tremendous potential to repair damaged tissues
- Divide offspring rapidly that supply new cells to replace skin cells that are lost or dying
- Stimulate human stem cell proliferation
- Improve skin cell regeneration efficiency
- Promote soothing effect
- Provide Increase the skin's UV tolerance, protect skin stem cells against UV stress, fights
- Photo-aging and makes the skin look healthy
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Slow down skin aging process
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Renew skin cells and improve skin health
- Help in stabilize collagen and maintain skin elasticity
- Skin brightening effect
- Improve visual function
- Contains anthocyanin’s
- Contains proanthocyanidins
- Improve UV-induced erythema
- Essential to good night vision
- Reduce night blindness
- Contributes to maintaining the integrity of skin cells and eyes
To find out more about this amazing product go to www.Risingheightsintl.com