PROFESSIONAL GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT
Rising Heights International
Operative from 25 August 2020
Table of Contents
|3. PROCEDURES ON ORDERING
|4. POLICIES ON SPONSORING
|5. PROHIBITED DEEDS
|6. COMPANY POLICIES
|7. OBSTRUCTIVE TREATIES
|9. NON DISCLOSSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY ACCORDS
|10. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY, GUARANTEE’Ss AND WARRANTY
|11. RHI PROFESSIONAL GENERAL CODE of CONDUCT
- Rising Heights International Pty Ltd is an international company with coffee,
health and immune supplements which the company supplies with various
partnerships throughout the world. It inspires the use of direct sales of its products
utilizing independent Distributors, Business outlets and Brand Ambassadors (BA).
The BAs and quality products provide both our partners, consumers and
stakeholders a platform to improve their livelihood through the use of RHI’s
products and programs available. RHI is comprised of little or minimum risk
because of the minimal initial capital outlay required to commence the business.
This is also constituted by the return policy for any damaged or defected products.
- RHI emphasizes that our Distributors and BA’s are not guaranteed to achieve
financial success without working hard and depending exclusively on the effort of
others. Compensation in RHI is contingent on the sale of products. Every BA and
or Distributor determines their own success based on their effort and work
- RHI’s essential objective is ensuring that its competitive marketing strategy
encourages the sale and usage of high quality products to its consumers and
customers. The main determination of the Distributors and BA’s is promoting
sales and use of the products to customers and consumers of these products and
spurring the sales organization.
- BA’s irrespective of his/her Rank in Marketing products of RHI is fortified to
create frequent retail sales which should be kept on record for compensatory
- An Effective BA’s or Distributor needs to be have gone through our training
which has a significant support structure to standardize and ensure that quality is not uncompromised and also maintaining and feeding relationships with
customers, retailer and sponsorship activities.
- The implementation of corporate procedures and company policies is to afford
boundaries, guidelines and principles for good sales and advertising measures and
to avoid indecorous, unmannerly and unlawful deeds. The general code of conduct
can be modified, reviewed and the amendments will be effective in 14 days’ after
- It is compulsory for a Distributor or BA to be acquainted with the general code
of conduct effective at the time of registration and as a going concern the modified
and amended policies of the Company.
- As a Distributor or BA once you have acknowledged the Application form of RHI
by use of a signature, agrees to accept and comply with RHI Company Policies
and the General code of conduct. The Distributor herein has the contractual
obligation to follow the outlined polices and general code of conduct. Any deeds
or deficiency of action, which is tantamount to the misappropriation, parody or
violation of the general code of conduct and Company Policies, may culminate the
use of RHI’s license, agreement for the use of registered trademarks, services,
membership including the right to buy and distribute RHI’s products
- An Ideal Customer (IC)/Distributor of RHI- makes use of RHI’s products,
engages in activities such as the sponsorship of other IC/Distributors and
receives remuneration off the compensation plan of RHI. The IC does not have
to be licensed to sell RHI products.
- Certified Presenter (CP), in order to be a certified Presenter and individual
needs to have completed the Rising Heights Business Accelerator (RHBA)
Once an individual becomes a CP he will have access to the following:
- Funding and compensation for hosting seminars on the condition that:
- Proof of hosting costs and relevant invoices should be submitted to RHI.
- The CP should nourish the company with the details of the location on where the presentation will be held.
- 20 people should have RSVP’d and prove of RSVP should be submitted to the company.
- A register should be signed and submitted to the office after presentations have been completed.
- Pictures of the presentation are provided to the company and a minimum of 3 minutes of a promo video footage should be provided to the company..
- A certificate for the CP qualification will be provided by the company once an individual has completed the RHBA program.
- The curriculum and requirements to complete the RHBA program shall be provided at presentations and RHI offices.
- A Brand Ambassador (BA)- should have a room or space to keep the products and the following conditions should be met to qualify to be a BA:
- Needs to be licensed to sell products of RHI
- Be willing to make use of RHI’s advertisement material in their store.
- Be able to practice using the stock control system e.g. storage, FIFO
(First in First Out) inventory control method and any other related
inventory management system utilized by RHI.
- The store should be operational or running at least 4 days a week,
- To request stock through the ordering system software that is linked with the Head Office.
- Be willing to abide by the policies and general code of conduct of the company.
- To have a store which easily accessible for the convenience of Distributors.
- The BA acknowledges that the company may do a credit check before establishing a binding relationship with the company.
- The BA acknowledges to store the goods in a conducive place with appropriate conditions, therefore the products should be stored in a dry cool place.
- The company shall have specific persons to manage and oversee BA’s in matters of identifying ideal stores, company's product trainings, customer care, retail practices and anything related.
3. Procedures on Ordering.
- All Rising Heights Distributors can directly place their orders through Rising
Heights, regardless of the quantity. For more specific detailed requirements,
please refer to the ordering standard of each local branch office or BA.
- Rising Heights Distributors may place orders online, and Rising Heights
provides the delivery service to your specified addresses, which must be
registered correctly when you register as a new distributor. You can also pick
up the products directly or entrust another distributor to pick up the products
from our local branch. For more specific details, please refer to the local branch
office or nearest BA.
- Receipt Instructions- Please carefully check your ordered products, including
but not limited to, quality and quantity before signing to verify you have
received your order. If there are any problems, please contact our local branch
office for assistance. Make sure that the shipment documents are signed by the
delivery agent and keep a record of it to support any damages or shipment loss
during the delivery process.
- Pickup Service- Rising Heights Distributors may pick up the order at the Rising
Heights local branch office or other specified location with their valid ID and
- Receipt and Invoice- When you purchase Rising Heights products, a receipt
and invoice will be included in the order detailing the product names, number,
prices and other information of product. Please store these transaction
documents for your personal record.
- Order may also be relayed or done through our Distributors and BAs if they are
in possession of stock respectively.
- The relevant payment with the order in question must be submitted.
- The full purchase amount must be received for the order before processing.
- The acceptable payment gateway available include the payment options
available on the RHI website www.risingheightsintl.com
- All incorrect orders in either the state of the product, condition and quantities
must be reported to RHI no later than 7 days from the date which the order was
- The Distributor/customer/member shall incur the shipping costs for dispatched
products to them, regardless the area, location, town, city, country or continent.
- If the mistake is from RHI on the dispatched shipments, the shipping costs shall
be incurred by RHI.
- If the mistake is from the Distributor/customer/member, on reshipment of
products, the shipping costs shall be incurred by Distributor/customer/member.
- Goods Returning and Replacing Policy- We will make every effort to ensure all
the products you ordered is delivered safely, timely and intact to the destination
that is specified on the order. If any mistakes occur unexpectedly, please feel
free to contact us and we will do our best to help and resolve the issue. For more
specific details, please refer to the local branch office.
4. Policies on Sponsoring
- A Distributor/IC is allowed a maximum of 3 accounts under his ID number and
Name, on the condition that he/she can only receive incentives on 1 account.
The incentives will accrue to the first account the Distributor/IC registered.
- A Distributor/IC is allowed to re-sponsor beneath a different Sponsor on
condition that, throughout the previous 6 months, Distributor/Customer has:
- Never bought, purchased or received the RHI products from either the
Company or from any additional source,
- Never sponsored any individual into the RHI business,
- Never received payments of any kind from RHI,
- Can prove they are not receiving any support from their Team or up liner throughout the entire 6 months.
- The Distributor/customer re-sponsored must sign and have an affidavit
notarized and submitted to the company before the re-sponsorship is permitted
in addition to the Above conditions being met.
- In circumstances where a spouse of a legally married distributor/customer who
is not being re-sponsored wishes to create his/her own profile. The
individual/customer is eligible to do so by sponsoring directly under his/her
spouse or directly under the spouse’s Sponsor, without having to fulfill the
requirements Above for re-sponsoring, a marriage certificate is required before
this re-sponsorship can be effected.
- A re-sponsored Distributor starts again as a Distributor under the new Sponsor
and forfeits any downline acquired as far as all countries previously sponsored.
- A re-sponsored Distributor/customer is acknowledged as a newly-sponsored
Distributor/customer for all promotions, incentives and benefits.
5. Prohibited Deeds
RHI reserves the right to terminate/discontinue the membership of
Distributor/member/customer/BA. In addition, the company will reserve its right to
retract any bonus, compensation and remuneration without disregard of the company
Deliberate deeds of omission and disregard for the general code of conduct and
company policies will be sternly dealt with, this may include legal action for damages
for any damages sustained to the company.
Deeds instigating the basis for termination and liability for any damages sustained
include, but are not limited to the below listed:
- Deceitful Sponsoring. This includes the registration of non-existent individuals
by the use of fraudulent documentation not issued by the Government of the
Distributors respective country, with the intend of exacerbating and/or creating
fictitious remuneration, compensation or commission
- Any action by Distributor displaying failure to act in accordance with the
outlined terms and conditions and company policies shall be grounds for
- Deceptively and intentionally declaring the incorrect goods
sold/used/consumed in order to falsify the remuneration scheme shall be
grounds for termination.
- The company reserves the right to retract any up line bonuses paid from
products returned or terminations paid by a customer/Distributor/member.
- Products to should be purchased by a Distributor in their own name,
- A Distributor is barred from appearing, being referenced in, or allowing the
Distributors names or likeness to be included or referenced in any advertising,
recruiting or solicitation materials for another product based company which is
regarded as a competitor by RHI
- Only BAs are able to sell in stores
- A Distributor who holds a business office either a service store, beauty shop,
barber shop, health club or any other type of store is allowed to exhibit and vend
- Self-designs or imitations of the product or RHI for display or advertisement in
service stores or anywhere else is prohibited unless prior consent has been
provided to the company.
- Prior written approval and consent is required for the use of any literature used
to market the company, which was not officially published or issued by the
- The use of counterfeit products which are not of the company to market the
company shall be grounds for immediate termination.
- We forbid derogatory or reproachful statements of RHI to 3rd parties,
dissatisfaction should be conveyed via official communication channels
directly to our registered office 203 isle of Houghton, we allow a Distributor to
escalate the matter further to deliberate professionally on matters of concern to the Distributor in case/matter is not resolved amicably to the satisfaction of the
- A Distributor is barred from using any other sales channels except that which
are prescribed by the company.
- The export of products for commercial use to a country which does not allow
the use of our products is strictly prohibited
- The correct pricing in the advertisement of products shall be adhered to
- RHI reserves right to cancel the contract of a Distributor without notice if the
company deems it fit on the following grounds:
- Displays unethical behavior
- Displays behavior which can be detrimental to the mission and vision of the company.
- Brings RHI to disrepute.
- Does not act in the best interest of the company.
Any disputes to the Above can be forward to the company in writing for consideration.
6. Company Policy
- We acknowledge the relationship of RHI and distributors to be contractual in nature. The minimum age restriction of individuals who can have a business relationship with the company is 18 years.
- The company may consider the membership of a minor who wishes to join the company under the supervision of a guardian. The condition for the latter exception is that the guardian should also have a contractual relationship with RHI prior to the approval of the minor being a distributor/customer/BA.
- The company allows BAs to register under the name of a company which they intimately and closely relate to, provided they can give sufficient evidence that they are the sole owner of the company and provide legal company documentation to do so.
- In the event that the BA is not the sole owner, they need to provide RHI with a power of attorney signed by the company they wish to register with, attesting that they have received prior approval to enter a contractual relationship with RHI for the purposes of RHI related business/products/services.
- The BA/Distributor is responsible for seeking separate qualified guidance concerning the formation of a business entity, and any other regulatory, legal advice and taxation. RHI unequivocally renounces any accountability and liability pertaining to a Distributors decision to operate his/her RHI business. RHI shall not render services as a representative of any tax, accounting or legal bodies.
- In this regard the company will not be accountable for any suffered loss, which is incurred directly, indirectly in any way or consequent to damages or liabilities of any nature.
- The BA is regarded as an independent contractor, who is expected to conduct their business inside the confines of the prescribed terms and conditions regardless of region, nationality, and location.
- A BA/distributor will be accountable and responsible for their own RHI related business in regard to preventing family members or relatives from using information intended to evade the adherence to the company policies and general code of conduct.
- The Distributor acknowledges that it will abide by the laws, regulations, laws of the foreign country where they have entered a foreign country for RHI business purposes and or sponsored downlines in that particular foreign country and will abide by the local laws thereof.
- A Distributor/BA may develop their own promotional techniques, so long as they are not in defilement of any company, state, federal or jurisdictional rules, statutes, and regulations.
- Adherence to the sponsorship policies is emphasized.
- Changes of pertinent information such as residential address and or changes to a different country should be updated on the system and relevant documentation to support this should be provided to be compliant with the FICA act.
- Voluntary Termination should be done by an individual in writing and this should be submitted directly to the company. The effective termination shall be regarded as the date which the company officially accepts the request to dissolve the contractual relationship.
- One can re-apply for a RHI contractual relationship after 12 months, if it has been previously terminated, this will be considered on a case by case basis. In the event that the relationship is re-instated by RHI, the Distributor cannot enjoy benefits of previous downline activity.
- Suspension of Distributor/BA is a temporary disposition that disallows one from making any purchase orders, bonus payments, sponsoring or receiving profit.
- If the Distributor is re-enacted and/or allowed to resume business activity with RHI, the withheld benefits shall be due to the Distributor.
- RHI shall allow the digital promoting of the company products or services electronically, digital promotional activities are in liaison to Company Policies and the general code of Conduct concerning advertising and promotional guidelines.
7. Obstructive Treaties
- Within the confines of the law, BAs (BA’s), Distributors, Shareholders,
Employees, Agents, Officers, Directors (herein aggregately referred to as
stakeholders), the company shall not be liable nor responsible and liable for
publications of other stakeholders contrary to the company policies, and waives
all claims, for any loss of profits, indirect, direct, special or consequential
damages, and for any other losses sustained or suffered due to
- Breach of company policy and legal aspects of the company
including and not limited to the general code of conduct.
- The advertising and operation of the stakeholder and their activities
related to erroneously issuing out wrong data or material which is
not in juxtaposition with the company information
- All official publications will be made officially by the company via
the registered office and or website news release section..
- Proper training sessions to ensure that alignment of product
knowledge and services of the company are in unison with the
material information which stakeholders have.
- The license to market RHI products shall remain effective on the premise that
stakeholders and RHI have a good standing and that there is full compliance
with the company policies.
- Stakeholders may not use any material which is not submitted and approved by
RHI in writing, before the information can be dispersed or disseminated,
approval of such or any additional information should be vetted by the company
first to ensure standardization and that the information is not contrary to the
company policies and procedures.
- Stakeholders may not alter the design of the packaging, or logos or the product
in anyway which is in contrast to the actual documented product on the
company website www.risingheightintl.com
- This section outlines the dispute resolution a legal framework in the case that
an amicable agreement could not be reached between the company and its
- To resolve any dispute amicably, efficiently, timeously and effectively, the
stakeholder and the RHI mutually agree that the stakeholder will
relinquish/waive their rights to a trial or court in order to resolve the dispute in
adherence to the dispute resolution policy herein outlined
- The transfer or inheritance of RHI related account is prohibited except in the
event of divorce, legal separation and or death.
- RHI will only allow the transfer of a single person’s RHI’s account on death,
such a Distributor should possess a will or Grantors trust.
- If the RHI account/business is held by a legally Registered business entity, the
deceased primary shareholder will not lapse the account ownership or continued
benefits accruing to the business account with RHI in question. So long as the
company is compliant with the general code of conduct, company policies and
has appointed a power of attorney for the representative for any business with
- Following the death of a BA/Distributor, notification via a trustee or estate
representative of such a death should be done to RHI in 5 Months. The communication should include a certified copy of the death certificate. In
addition to the latter a certified copy of the Grantors Trust or will and or a
directive utilizing a Court order for the transfer of the RHI account held to a
- Communication of a death shall be done timeously to prevent suspension or
closure of an account.
- The successor of the account may provide in writing to the company before the
5 months has lapsed a justification to prolong the 5 months’ time period
referenced bullet (vi). The company will exercise reasonable discretion whether
to prolong or extend this time frame on a case by case basis
- The rights or authority to inherit the RHI business account must be premised on
- The successor or heir must meet the criteria prescribed in the terms
and conditions which govern the eligibility of the person who can
open a RHI account.
- A guardian must be acknowledged in the case of minor being the
heir, also an affidavit in place to acknowledge the guardian to the
heir of the RHI account.
- If the relationship of the guardian and the minor is not that of an
intimate nature. i.e. he guardian is not a grandmother, father, mother
or grandfather. RHI will only recognize any other guardian which is
adjudicated legally by legal means as the official guardian of the heir
who is a minor
- The guardian, trustee, spouse or representative is deemed
accountable for the deeds of the beneficiary and ensuring they abide
by the policies and general code of conduct of RHI.
- RHI wishes to state herein that should any pending divorce matters or
negotiation of assets and settlements, RHI will continue to make payment to the
BA as normal before the matter was logged.
- In cognizance of divorce or legal separation, a legally enforceable property
settlement agreement may decree an RHI held business account to be granted
to one spouse or the other. The RHI held business account cannot be shared or
partitioned. Only one individual remains entitled to retain the current downline
of RHI held business account.
9. Nondisclosure and confidentiality Accords
- The internal RHI system reports including and not limited to downline sales
organization information, commissions, private information, reports,
genealogical information are regarded as exclusive and confidential
information of RHI
- However, the stakeholder may publicize their own personal information or back
office in which ever fashion they deem possible, via the use of social media
platforms or in any way they deem suitable provided that the intent or action
does not harm the company image and that the action was designed to spur or
further business growth..
- Every stakeholder must regard all internal information of the company private
- RHI holds that any private information or company trade secrets which include
formula’s, design, collecting, database, device, technique, method or procedure,
are regarded as company exclusive information.
- The latter does not include officially publicized information from the RHI
offices or company website www.risingheightsintl.com
- The stakeholders are prohibited from making use of RHI confidential
information and or trade secrets available to anyone without prior written
consent of RHI
- Stakeholders may not directly or indirectly Abuse or make use of trade secrets
or confidential information for self-benefit or benefit of any other party except
the purpose is to self-aggrandize themselves in line with RHI business and
- Stakeholders shall not engage in any activity which surmounts to evading,
rupturing. Interfering or diminishing the value of the affiliation between RHI
and the stakeholder.
10. Product return policy, Guarantees and Warranty
- The defined return policies shall be deemed permissible only and except where
they are contradictory to local laws and regulations of the respective country.
- The warrant shall satisfy and serve as guarantee that the product is not defected
and that it conforms to product stipulations and specifications.
- The warranty and or guarantee holds effect for a period of 7 days after receiving the product.
- Customers/stakeholders are guaranteed Absolute satisfaction of the product
use, within 7 days from the date of receiving the product.
- Customers/stakeholders are able to get a replacement for a defective product.
- Customers/stakeholders are able to obtain a full refund for returns of a product
excluding shipping costs or any other related delivery costs.
- Before a return can be finalized, a proof of purchase, receipt, and timely
conditions for the return of the product must be verified.
- The commissions or bonus which were paid out must be retained back by the
company in the event that a product has been returned.
- The company disallows continuous and repetitive returns,
- The company shall acknowledge written notice, for the cancellation of any
product purchase and or contractual relationship with RHI
- Whether the refund is done in cash or via an electronic payment, the necessary
adjustment shall be made to the up line or downline in regard to the commission
or remuneration or any other related bonus to whom it affects.
- The rules and policies are designed to emphasize to stakeholders to buy the
products they wish to consume or purchase wisely.
11. RHI Professional General Code of Conduct.
The company herein prescribes the RHI professional general code of conduct
which is designed to create an atmosphere of professionalism, respect, integrity,
honesty and diligence. This code of conduct was designed to govern the behavior
and demeanor of individuals and different parties in how they relate to each other
in business contexts and any other related contexts.
The importance of the latter is critical to the success and sustainability of the
company and ensuring that the company leads by example in grooming the right
calibers and cultivating distinct leadership qualities which will be carried out to the
rest of the world.
Failure to abide by the professional general code of conduct shall serve grounds to
call for a disciplinary hearing and or termination of any contractual relationship
with the company.
Herein the company explicitly narrates the general code of conduct and
professionalism expected in rising heights international:
- Respect- This shall regard the demeanor in which one explicitly relates to
peers and or individuals within RHI related business. RHI does not allow
the use of Abusive language towards other members.
- No form of discrimination based on someone’s background, gender, height,
race, nationality or any other discrimination which is uncalled for shall be
tolerated within the conduct of business with RHI.
- Disputes shall be addressed to RHI where stakeholders have an issue which
cannot be resolved which requires the intervention of the company, this
recourse for conflict resolutions is reserved to RHI related business only
- The qualities of being moral and having high integrity is of utmost
importance and should be encourage through the entire company culture.
- Stakeholders are encouraged to be diligent with everyone including and
not limited to how business is conducted and dissemination of information.
- Stakeholder should thrive to exercise sufficient effort, commitment and
dedication in order to meet their business objectives.
- Slandering, hate speech, malicious behavior or intent to harm shall not be
accepted within RHI.
- The company acknowledges that the grievances between stakeholders shall
be resolved internally..
- Grievances shall be directed to the office via official communication in
writing to the officially registered email for grievances, disputes and or
resolutions. There after a date agreed upon by all parties shall be scheduled
in order to resolve any grievances or disputes at hand.
- In case where the parties aggrieved are far apart in terms of geographical
dispensation, the dispute or grievance meeting shall be chaired utilizing
electronic means, media, devices or platforms such as zoom, WhatsApp
meeting, conference call or any other channel of professional
communication to resolve the dispute..
- Professional communication shall be maintained at all times,
- The company discourages the use of social media to engage in hate speech,
destructive communication which is diminishing to the value of the
company and or its interests.
- A positive attitude is encouraged at all times, energy can be conveyed and
transmitted from one person to another, hence it is of utmost importance for
one to maintain a positive attitude for his success and the success of RHI at
- RHI encourages all stakeholders to teach and endorse good networking
principles to downlines in all their personal conduct and demeanor in the
handling of RHI business and or products.
- Support of other stakeholders and teams is vital for the success and essential
survival of the business, including and not limited to the stakeholders own
- We encourage the participation in company events, these are not mandatory
but are important for the professional growth and keeping up to date with
company essential items and pertinent information.
- All stakeholders are encouraged to lead by example.
- Esprit de corps is encouraged within the company; which is mutual loyalty
shared by the members of a group. I, as a Rising Heights Distributor, agree
and comply with the following principles to operate Rising Heights
- Comply with Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures of Rising
- When presenting the Rising Heights Business Plan, all the
statements must be truthful, accurate and not misleading, strictly
based on actual experiences and Rising Heights authorized
- Make sure complaints of product quality are dealt with immediately
and in a polite and friendly manner.
- Make every effort to strive for success and excellence in Rising
Heights with integrity by conducting your business with the highest
- Be willing to shoulder and implement all the responsibilities stated
in Rising Heights authorized materials.
- Only Rising Heights authorized materials, including business tools,
video materials and other business support materials, can be used
while presenting the Rising Heights Business Plan, products or
services or any other business activities.
- Continued use of the Company website or services is acceptance of the Rising
- All Rising Heights graphics, design, and text of the website remains exclusive
copy rights of the Company Unless otherwise indicated.
- All Rising Heights Material may only be copied or used in a manner allowed by
the Company, except wherein stated. All rights Reserved.
- Rising Heights logos, symbols, domain name, trademarks on this website remain
the property of the Company. Including and not limited to slogans, sayings,
statements which is unequivocally the property of the Company as well.
- Rising Heights international does not warrant or guarantee the exactitude or
entirety of the information, goods, services, statements and materials which are
provided on this website since they are extended to you on a “as is” and “as
available basis. The Company therefore disclaims any liabilities from
inaccuracies, inadvertences in the details, statements and contents. The Company
shall strive to ensure that such inadvertences or inaccuracies relating to the price
of its products and services shall be rectified by Rising Heights without
obligations or notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law unless otherwise specified, we disclaim
all warranties and representations of any form or nature, whether express, implied
or constitutional. Additionally, the Company does not warrant that the site is free
from destructive software like viruses, hackers, bugs and technical disruption or
sabotage. The Company does not warrant or guarantee that access to the website
is uninterrupted, error-free and is always available, nor does it warrant or
guarantee against misallocated purchase orders, lost registrations or stolen data.